Full Time Classes
What Students Learn
Students will learn about fabric choices, how to operate
a sewing machine safely and with confidence,
pinning, cutting, hemming, casements, ironing, reading and using a pattern,
following instructions and "sew" much more.
Plus, as students get more advanced they will continue their learning to include how to make buttons holes, put in zippers, sleeves, collars and learn a variety of finishing techniques in
Level 2 & 3.
- 2 hour class once a week for 8 weeks
- Students work thru a series of 4 clothing projects in each level
- Only 4 students per class
- Computerized and well maintained machines
(you can bring your own as long as it runs well)
- Patterns & workbook are included in the class fee.
- Students purchase their own tools, fabric and notions for each project.
Items are available in store for purchase.
- Classes focus on clothing construction and occasional craft projects.
- Three levels to choose from.
- All Full time classes cost $220.00 plus tax and includes: patterns & workbook
- Students must supply fabric, notions & supplies.
- Payment is required at time of registration.
- A full refund will be given if cancellation is provided 7 days prior to class start date.
- No make up classes will be allowed. You will be responsible for catching up missed classes.
- Class may be cancelled if fewer than two students are enrolled.
- Each student registered will receive a welcome email outlining his/her schedule
and items to bring to the first class.
- a workbook, patterns and weekly supply list will be handed out at the first class.
Full Time Class Schedule
Next Class Starts September 2017
Level 1 - Saturdays 1:00 am - 3:00 pm - Ages 7-15 - Sept. 9, 2017
Level 2 - Saturdays 10:00 am-12:00 pm
Level 2 - Tuesdays 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Ages 7-15 - Sept.5, 2017
Level 1 - Thursdays 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Sept. 7, 2017
Level 2 - Wednesdays 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Sept. 6th, 2017
My Creative Studio