Full Time Classes
What Students Learn
Students will learn about fabric choices, how to operate
a sewing machine safely and with confidence,
pinning, cutting, hemming, casements, ironing, reading and using a pattern,
following instructions and "sew" much more.
Plus, as students get more advanced they will continue their learning to include how to make buttons holes, put in zippers, sleeves, collars and learn a variety of finishing techniques in
Level 2 & 3.
- 2 hour class once a week for 8 weeks
- Students work thru a series of 4 clothing projects in each level
- Only 4 students per class
- Computerized and well maintained machines
(you can bring your own as long as it runs well)
- Patterns & workbook are included in the class fee.
- Students purchase their own tools, fabric and notions for each project.
Items are available in store for purchase.
- Classes focus on clothing construction and occasional craft projects.
- Three levels to choose from.
- All Full time classes cost $220.00 plus tax and includes: patterns & workbook
- Students must supply fabric, notions & supplies.
- Payment is required at time of registration.
- A full refund will be given if cancellation is provided 7 days prior to class start date.
- No make up classes will be allowed. You will be responsible for catching up missed classes.
- Class may be cancelled if fewer than two students are enrolled.
- Each student registered will receive a welcome email outlining his/her schedule
and items to bring to the first class.
- a workbook, patterns and weekly supply list will be handed out at the first class.
Full Time Class Schedule
Next Class Starts September 2017
Level 1 - Saturdays 1:00 am - 3:00 pm - Ages 7-15 - Sept. 2, 2017
Level 2 - Tuesdays 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Ages 7-15 - Sept.5, 2017
Level 1 - Thursdays 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Sept. 7, 2017
Level 2 - Wednesdays 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm - Sept. 6th, 2017
Camps are a fun way to develop additional sewing skills, make new friends
and take home projects that you'll be proud to show off to your friends and family.
All supplies and equipment will be provided.
There must be four students to run a class.
9:00 am - 12:00 pm - Morning Session - $180.00
1:00 - 4:00 pm - Afternoon Session - $180.00
Or choose the full day - $350.00
Ages 9 - 14
No sewing skills required - we will teach the students basic sewing skills
For more details call 306-978-0941
July 10-14, 2017 - Under the Sea
Register before July 6th, 2017 for this class.
- Towel wrap, fish tail bag, fancy flip flops, waterproof zipper pouch.
(Please note that these images are examples only - Colors & size will vary )
July 17-21, 2017 - Summer Fun - This class is Full
- beach bag, blanket, hat, beach game (tic/tac/toe/beanbag toss)
August 7-11th, 2017 - Under the Sea
(See Pictures Above)
Register before August 3rd, 2017 for this class.
August 14-18, 2017 - Summer Fun
(see pictures above)
Register before August 10th, 2017 for this class.
Rules & Expectations of our Camps:
Parents: Parents are required to supply a lunch and snacks. Please make sure that these items are NUT FREE. Also include a water bottle and comfy footwear.
Students are allowed to keep their electronic devices with them and can use them as they choose.
Our instructors have their First Aid certification and are trained in Child Care (20 yrs experience).
We have a small teacher to student ratio (2-2) Awesome right!
Two instructors at all times.
Your student gets to keep what they make in class and if time allows
the students will get to choose to make other little items. (Beach themed of course)
Breaks: We will take a daily physical break during the day, we have 2-3 parks/playgrounds near by and will walk to them on a daily basis.
Refunds: We will only refund your class fee, if you cancel 5 days prior to the class start date.
My Creative Studio