WATCH THIS PAGE FOR UPCOMING CLASSES
Teaching you to sew one stitch at a time!
Have you been looking for fun, creative projects and instructors that are going to help you learn to conquer your sewing fears?
We will provide you with quality instruction, plenty of time to learn each sewing step or technique and help you achieve the results you're looking for.
For your convenience we are now teaching our classes at.
Rusty McDonald Library
Cliff Wright Library
Our goal is to become your #1 go to class for learning all the skills you need to master the art of sewing and textile arts.
We look forward to teaching you your next class.
About our Classes
- We accept ages 10 and up for all of our classes.
- Only registered students are allowed in the classroom.
- Please make sure that your sewing machine is in good working order before class starts.
- A full refund will be issued if notice is given within 7 days of the class start date. After that no refunds or partial refunds will be issued.-
- Students are responsible for their own supplies unless otherwised stated.
(we don't bring extra supplies to class for students)
- class fees are due at time of registration
- lots of parking and space for classes
- please note that we do start our classes on time
- we will supply extension cords, iron board, irons
- 6 students per class with two instructors at all times
If you have any further questions please give us a call at
My Creative Studio