My Creative Studio
Full Time Classes
What Students Learn
Students will learn about fabric choices, how to operate
a sewing machine safely and with confidence,
pinning, cutting, hemming, casements, ironing, reading and using a pattern,
following instructions and "sew" much more.
Plus, as students get more advanced they will continue their learning to include how to make buttons holes, put in zippers, sleeves, collars and learn a variety of finishing techniques in
Level 2 & 3.
- 2 hour class once a week for 8 weeks
- Students work thru a series of 4 clothing projects in each level
- Only 4 students per class
- Computerized and well maintained machines
(you can bring your own as long as it runs well)
- Patterns & workbook are included in the class fee for Levels 1 & 2.
- Students purchase their own tools, fabric and notions for each project.
Items are available in store for purchase.
- Classes focus on clothing construction and occasional craft projects.
- Three levels to choose from.
- All Full time Level 1 & 2 classes cost $220.00 plus tax and includes: patterns & workbook
- All Full time Level 3 & up cost $180.00 plus tax (does not include patterns)
- All Students must supply fabric, notions & supplies.
- Payment is required at time of registration.
- A full refund will be given if cancellation is provided 7 days prior to class start date.
- No make up classes will be allowed. You will be responsible for catching up missed classes.
- Class may be cancelled if fewer than two students are enrolled.
- Each student registered will receive a welcome email outlining his/her schedule
and items to bring to the first class.
- a workbook, patterns and weekly supply list will be handed out at the first class.
Full Time Class Schedule
Next Class Starts April 2018
Starting January 9th, 2018
Time: Tuesdays 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Class Size: maximum of 6
Cost: $10 - you must be pre-registered each week
Looking for the opportunity to sew without distractions but in a fun, social environment and meet like-minded people? Then Social Sewing is perfect for you.
Social Sewing is offered each week in our studio. You bring your own machine, your own projects and materials and sew at your own pace. If you need to borrow one of our machines then we are happy to help (minimum cost)
A fun and friendly environment with staff on hand.
Full use of our studio including sewing tables, cutting tables and ironing stations
You will need to bring/supply:
Your sewing machine, project and sewing tools.
Skill level required:
Social Sewing is not a class and there is no teacher so if you haven’t sewn before and need lessons this one is not for you, please see our Beginner Basics classes for more information. Also because of safety issues, young children are not permitted during these hours.