Register for all of our Classes at the link below
My Creative Studio
Teaching you to sew one stitch at a time!
Have you been looking for sewing class that will teach you how to sew at your pace and in a way that you can understand? I have 30+ years of sewing experience and want to teach you how to learn how to sew with confidence.
About our Classes
- I teach my classes from my home. (1-2 students per class)
- I teach ages 10 and up.
- $20.00 per HOUR for class instruction.
- Only registered students are allowed in the classroom.
- Please make sure that your sewing machine is in good working order before class starts.
- A full refund will be issued if notice is given within 24 hours of the class start time. After that no refunds or partial refunds will be issued.
- Students are responsible for their own supplies unless otherwise stated.
- Class fees are due at time of registration and are payable on-line, by phone or e-transfer.
- Lots of parking.
- Please note that we do start our classes on time.
- We will supply extension cords, iron board, irons.
- machine rental for in class use available $10.00 per hour.
+++++ Students only facebook group included for 30 days ++++++
Learn valuable tips, videos, receive on-line support, free/prizes, challenges and more.
Continue after for a monthly fee of $5.00 charged monthly to your creditcard, cancel anytime.
Classes We Offer
How to use YOUR machine- Step 1
(1 hours class)
What you will learn: how to thread your machine, wind a bobbin, care for your machine, how to use feet and buttonhole features, learn all your dials and what the feed dogs do.
Cutting and Pinning -Step 2
(2 hour class)
(You must know how to use your machine for this class)
Learn how how to choose fabric for the right job, square up and cut fabric. How to pin and put pieces together for sewing.
You will learn to sew a pillowcase.
Patterns - Step 3
(2 hour class)
This class explains everything you need to know about choosing and using a pattern, how to make adjustments on that pattern based on YOUR body type.
How to read and understand all of a patterns information so that you can start using patterns right away. Including PDF patterns.
I am a Burda Certified Pattern Instructor
If you request it, we can arrange a tour to the fabric store.
(1 hour and up)
This class is for the sewer who knows how to use their machine and has cutting and pattern knowledge. You can get instruction on any of the following items: hemming jeans, repairing a zipper, inserting elastic, collars or cuffs, you have started sewing from a pattern and are having trouble moving on, I can help you with that. One hour of class time per person per topic.
(2 hour class)
Learn to use your serger, how to thread your serger, what all the dials mean and do and how to maintain your serger for continuous trouble free use.
Samples will be made in class for you to take home.
We look forward to teaching you your next class.
If you have any further questions please give us a call at